It combines a piano keyboard, 118 studio-quality instruments with sustain, a fully fledged 127-track sequencer, extensive note editing, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
Try the free Lite version!
• Why does the Android version have less features than the iOS version?
Music Studio for Android is several versions behind (2.0 vs. 2.6). Both versions will be consolidated in version 3.0. For details, see www.xewton.com or the in-App help.
• Why is there a latency between touching a key and hearing the sound?
The latency is quite high on many Android devices, see the FAQ in the in-app help.
• Black bars are visible at the left and right screen borders on some Android devices.
This will be resolved in version 3.0.
AWARDS & REVIEWS
• “A recent composition of mine started on the iPhone with Music Studio” – Jason Hayes, lead composer of “World of Warcraft”
• “Music Studio is loaded to the brim with features and is a no brainer for composers” – AppAdvice.com
• “If you’re at all serious about your music you can’t really afford to miss out on this app.” – razorianfly.com
• Photorealistic dynamically configurable 85-key keyboard
• Instant positioning via the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• 178 studio-recorded instruments (16bit 44.1kHz sampled from real instruments)
• 118 free instruments, 60 available in the in-app shop
• 6 categories: symphonic, classical, band, electronic, world, drum kits
• Release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Sustain samples
• Pitch bend wheel and accelerometer control
• Audio tracks:
• Microphone recording
• Audio file import (wav and m4a)
• Waveform and audio region editing
• Low-latency, highly optimized, 128x polyphony, battery saving audio engine
• 100 drum loops
• 6 real-time effects with lots of parameters:
Reverb, Delay, 3-Band-Equalizer, Filter, Amp, Limiter
• 127-track sequencer
• Beat & metronome settings (tempo and signature)
• Mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment for each track
• Edit tracks, bars and even individual notes:
Draw, quantize, transpose, repeat, move, length, velocity, etc.
• MIDI import and export
• Save and load your songs and export to wav and AAC formats
• Share your songs via email, Dropbox and other Android sharing options
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Detailed in-app help
• Play or record 2 different instruments at the same time with 2 keyboard rows